Below are the list of precautionary measures that are in place at our BMW showrooms:
In line with government regulations, we have implemented SafeEntry (check-in and check-out) at all our premises for all staff and visitors. For more information on this, please visit: https://www.safeentry.gov.sg
Visitors are required to observe the COVID-19 regulations by the Singapore Government such as compulsory wearing of masks and safe distancing practices.
TEMPERATURE SCREENING AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE.
Visitors’ contact details will be recorded for monitoring purposes. Visitors with temperatures above 38 degrees Celsius will be denied entry to our premises and will be encouraged to seek the advice of a medical professional.
TEMPERATURE SCREENING FOR ALL STAFF.
Staff on duty will also adorn masks and undergo the mandated twice-daily temperature screenings.
OTHER SAFTEY MEASURES.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented throughout the premises including our workshops.
- Regular cleaning of our premises.
- Disinfectant wipe down of key areas prior to and after every test drive.
- Cleaning and sanitisation of the key driver’s area before and after repair.
- Providing hand sanitisers and face masks to our customers upon request.
For the safety of our staff and customers, we will deny entry to visitors exhibiting:
- Signs of ill health
- Visitors who have travelled to the affected countries/regions as listed by Ministry of Health (MOH) within the last 14 days
- Visitors who are on self-quarantine, have been issued Leave of Absence (LOA) and/or Stay-Home Notice (SHN)